Water treatment Nanofiltration membrane system
1. Introduction of NF system
Nanofiltration (NF) is a kind of between ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis membrane separation technology, its intercept molecular weight in the range of 80 ~ 1000, due to the membrane in the process of osmosis intercept rate more than 95% of the molecules of about 1 nm, therefore it was named the "Nanofiltration membrane, Nanofiltration. Based on the superior characteristics of nanofiltration separation technology, it shows a broad application prospect in many fields such as pharmaceutical, biochemical and food industry.
For nanofiltration, the retention characteristics of the membrane are represented by the retention rates of standard NaCl, MgSO4 and CaCl2 solutions, usually ranging from 60 to 90 percent, and the corresponding molecular weight range is from 100 to 1000. Therefore, nanofiltration membrane is suitable for desalination, demonosaccharide, concentration and other processes.
2.Parameter of NF System
3. Features :
1. High filtering precision, stable processing effect, simple maintenance, beautiful appearance of equipment and precise manufacturing;
2. Accurate parameter control, perfect self-control design, and complete self-control according to customer requirements;
3. Rich design experience, with design capacity ranging from dozens of liters of laboratory equipment per hour to hundreds of tons of large-scale industrial systems per hour;
4. Rigorous validation of process design and strict design specifications;
5. High desalting rate, which can realize material concentration at room temperature, low investment per unit area cost, and is widely used in desalting of materials.
· concentration of natural plant pigment (purple sweet potato pigment, amaranth pigment, etc.), such as extraction of purple sweet potato pigment;
· concentration and ash removal of antibiotic drugs at low temperature;
· concentration of dilute sugar solution and purification of oligosaccharide;
· desalting and concentration of dyes instead of salting and acidizing;
· recovery of alkali liquor in chemical fiber, printing money and other industries;
· demineralization and concentration of fermentation broth, such as the membrane production process of l-calcium lactate;
· waste water treatment in printing and dyeing industry, reuse of middle water, etc.